The Spa @ The Courtyard Terms & Conditions for all appointments
Appointment rules and procedures
- Please arrive on time and no earlier for your appointment as we can only allow one client into The Spa at any one time and cleaning must be completed between clients.
- If you are late for your appointment you may not be able to have the full allotted treatment period but will still be charged for the original treatment.
- All shoes must be removed upon entry. Outdoor shoes are not permitted in The Spa.
- All belongings are to be kept in the allocated area and will not be permitted into any Spa or salon areas.
- Please do not bring any food or drink with you.
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or ill unless you have first checked with us.
- Please attend alone and not with any other person unless this has been approved in advance or for group Spa bookings.
- Under 16’s are not permitted into The Spa unless they are receiving a treatment which has been approved in advance.
- Please give 24 hours notice to cancel, change or reschedule your appointment or you may still be charged for your original booking.
- Claydon Courtyard is open 10-5pm every day except for Thursdays when it is closed. If you are visiting The Spa out of these hours, please press The Spa intercom on the main National Trust entrance gate to gain access.
- Please allow extra time for your journey due to roadworks and road closures in many of the surrounding villages.
COVID-19 rules and regulations
- Please only attend your appointment if you are well and are showing no signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you have been in contact with someone who is showing COVID-19 symptoms, has received a positive test result for COVID-19 or you have been notified by Track and Trace that this is the case.
- Correctly fitting disposable masks with a wire must be worn at all times (no fabric masks/neck tubes or scarves will be permitted). You may purchase one for £1 from ourselves if you forget/do not have one available to use.