The Spa @ The Courtyard Terms & Conditions for all appointments
Appointment rules and procedures
- Please arrive on time and no earlier for your appointment as we can only allow one client into The Spa at any one time and cleaning must be completed between clients.
- If you are late for your appointment you may not be able to have the full allotted treatment period but will still be charged for the original treatment.
- All shoes must be removed upon entry. Outdoor shoes are not permitted in The Spa.
- All belongings are to be kept in the allocated area and will not be permitted into any Spa or salon areas.
- Please do not bring any food or drink with you.
- Please attend alone and not with any other person unless this has been approved in advance or for group Spa bookings.
- Under 16’s are not permitted into The Spa unless they are receiving a treatment which has been approved in advance.
- Please give 24 hours notice to cancel, change or reschedule your appointment or you will still be charged for your original booking. Any further treatments will then be subject to upfront payment.
- Claydon Courtyard is open 10-5pm every day. If you are visiting The Spa outside these hours, please press The Spa intercom on the main National Trust entrance gate to gain access.
- Please allow extra time for your journey due to roadworks and road closures in many of the surrounding villages.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased from The Spa. Purchases can be made under the 'Retail' tab or e-mail us and we can send a hard copy by post.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and have no equivalent cash value.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- All treatments are required to be pre-booked in advance and no extension to the gift voucher expiry date will be offered.
- Gift vouchers will be void if you cancel less than 24 hours before your pre-booked appointment or fail to attend.